Series: Heroes Come Home (Book 3)
To the outside world, Daniel and Penny Cartwright have it all—a
lovely home, a beautiful daughter, successful military careers and a
rock-solid marriage. But when Daniel makes a reckless mistake, the
foundations of their marriage are shaken. Now he's got to act fast to
keep hold of his precious wife.
Daniel launches a campaign to win
Penny back: he has just a week to do whatever it takes to make her fall
in love with him all over again.
This was a different kind of story. I really wasn't sure at first if I was going to like it. I was firmly on Penny's side -- I don't know that I would forgive him either. But the more I read of the book, the more I came to believe that their marriage could be saved. They obviously did love each other and their daughter. I could see that Daniel deeply regretted what he had done and would do anything to save them. I could also see and understand Penny's reluctance to trust him. I liked the way they finally began to really communicate, as that was the only way they would be able to move forward.
- Men In Uniform Challenge
- Where Are You Reading Statistics
- Harlequin Silhouette 2012 Reading Challenge
- A to Z Challenge
- 2012 TBR Challenge
- Toy Stories Reading Challenge
- Decades Challenge
- Treasure Hunt Challenge
- Battle of the Bands Challenge
- Romance Lovers Quarterly Challenge
- Around the World in 80 Days Quarterly Challenge
- December Monthly Challenge
- Finished Monthly Challenges 2012
- Reviews - Alpha by Author