Series: Dynasties: The Kincaids (Book 3)
Boss whisperer Brooke Nichols has never seen RJ Kincaid act like this.
True, his mother is in jail for murdering his father, and an
illegitimate brother has all but stolen the shipping dynasty RJ's worked
so hard to safeguard. But that's no excuse for bad behavior. So, as a
good assistant should, Brooke pulls him aside and pours him a drink.
Resulting in a kiss…or two. If only she didn't have a secret that could
tear the Kincaid family apart, maybe this fantasy could last forever. If
While this one was pretty good, I didn't enjoy it as much as the first two books in the series. I had a hard time warming up to RJ. I know his life sucks right now, but the constant anger was very draining to read. I also thought he was pretty tacky in his pursuit of Brooke. He didn't seem to care at all about her reputation if someone had seen them. Brooke was ok, except for keeping her secret when she should have told it right away. I'm beginning to suspect who the bad guy is here, and I'm looking forward to seeing if I am right.
- Men In Uniform Challenge
- Where Are You Reading Statistics
- Harlequin Silhouette 2012 Reading Challenge
- A to Z Challenge
- 2012 TBR Challenge
- Toy Stories Reading Challenge
- Decades Challenge
- Treasure Hunt Challenge
- Battle of the Bands Challenge
- Romance Lovers Quarterly Challenge
- Around the World in 80 Days Quarterly Challenge
- December Monthly Challenge
- Finished Monthly Challenges 2012
- Reviews - Alpha by Author