Small Town Christmas by Gail Gaymer Martin
When seven-year-old twins act up in temporary teacher Amy Carroll's class, she meets their very apologetic widowed father, Mike Russet. The handsome man has his hands full - but can two mini matchmakers and holiday cheer open his heart to Christmas romance?
Series: Cooper Creek
Her Christmas Cowboy by Brenda Minton
After being jilted a week before her wedding, Elizabeth Harden attends a bull-riding event for her dad, where she tries - unsuccessfully - to avoid bull fighter Travis Cooper, a too-handsome heartbreaker. But could her first impression of Travis be mistaken? A Christmas wedding just might be in her future, after all...
Good stories. In the first one I really liked how good Amy was with the twins. She was able to relate well to them, which helped their dad get better with his relationship with the girls. In the second story, I really liked the whole Cooper family and the way they sucked Elizabeth into the family celebration. It also helped open her eyes to what family can really be like.
- Men In Uniform Challenge
- Where Are You Reading Statistics
- Harlequin Silhouette 2012 Reading Challenge
- A to Z Challenge
- 2012 TBR Challenge
- Toy Stories Reading Challenge
- Decades Challenge
- Treasure Hunt Challenge
- Battle of the Bands Challenge
- Romance Lovers Quarterly Challenge
- Around the World in 80 Days Quarterly Challenge
- December Monthly Challenge
- Finished Monthly Challenges 2012
- Reviews - Alpha by Author