Series: Langdon Dynasty (Book 1)
The last person Mel Norton expects to see on her doorstep is James "Dev"
Langdon. His killer smile makes Mel's heart flutter uncontrollably once
more...though she's vowed never to fall for him again.
Dev has returned to take his childhood sweetheart back to his family
home -- Kooraki Station -- for only there can she finally lay her demons
In the heart of the sweltering Australian outback, Mel's guarded exterior begins to crumble....
I liked Dev. He loved Mel and wanted to marry her. He was incredibly patient with her. Mel had major issues thanks to her mother's position as "housekeeper" (mistress) to Dev's grandfather. The mother was also a first class bitch and pathological liar. I understood Mel's issues, but I just didn't like her. I was glad to see everything work out at the end. I hope the next book is better.
- Men In Uniform Challenge
- Where Are You Reading Statistics
- Harlequin Silhouette 2012 Reading Challenge
- A to Z Challenge
- 2012 TBR Challenge
- Toy Stories Reading Challenge
- Decades Challenge
- Treasure Hunt Challenge
- Battle of the Bands Challenge
- Romance Lovers Quarterly Challenge
- Around the World in 80 Days Quarterly Challenge
- December Monthly Challenge
- Finished Monthly Challenges 2012
- Reviews - Alpha by Author